A five bedroomed cottage
Sma’Hame is our Munro & Glennie cottages opened up together with an an additional large lounge in between which interconnects them. The Cameron lounge has a table that is large enough to accommodate everyone for mealtimes, but also an informal seating area for relaxing in.
Space to Unwind
The large number of public rooms make it ideal for get togethers with friends and families. Maybe there is even a special occasion to celebrate? A big birthday, A Hen or Stag or perhaps even accomodation for the wedding itself!
Going away in a large group, can sometimes feel like a lot of pressure. Having the set up of two separate cottages means that you can enjoy some ‘down-time’ or privacy without feeling restrained to the bedrooms.
- Double Bedroom x 2
- Twin Bedroom x 3
- Bathroom\Shower room x 3
- Kitchen x 2
- Lounge x 3
- Extra Large Garden Area
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Central Heating
- Hot Water
- Hair dryer
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair
- Free Car parking
- Bedding & towels
- Outdoor wash bay with hose
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We are happy to accomodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 28 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property and are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property with cots, high chairs and childrens toys provided. Please be aware though that there will be tractors & machinery in operation around the farm so please keep them in sight at all times.