Prices & Availability
How to book
Check availability and book online
Call us on 07803 150097.
Check-in days are Monday & Friday, however please get in touch to discuss if your requirements differ.
If you have any other pre-booking queries, we’d love to help – call us or get in touch via the Contact page.
Check availability & book online
The accommodation is spacious and clean and makes you feel you are 'home away from home'. We had 3 toddlers and 2 children on this trip but never felt cramped in Rhona's home. We loved the barbecue grill on the patio. The cottage is on a farm land and with no cars driving past it is so very peaceful.Kwada
Good location, and the home was great, lovely host and the experience is one to remember.Ernest
Amazing views from every corner of the house!Deborah
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We do our best to accommodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 42 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
IMPORTANT – It is recommended that guests have their own travel insurance. We are happy to assist with relevant documentation should a claim be required due to illness/cancellation.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property. Our strict ‘Paws on Floor’ policy means dogs are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time and allows us to continue to have beautiful white linen. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property, high chair and travel cots are available on request pre arrival. Please keep children in sight at all times as tractors & machinery are in operation around the farm and roads.