Two bedroom self catering cottage
The Glennie is the smaller of our two properties, but is ideal for a family or small group of friends looking for somewhere peaceful to stay.
A Tranquil Haven
With a fully kitted kitchen and separate living room there is no need to feel on top of each other. There is a garden to the rear of the property but also a seating area at the front so that you can take in the beautiful countryside with stunning views in all directions.
If you’re looking to escape the action, you could curl up in the window seat with a book or take a stroll down the farm track.
Alternatively if you want something a bit more active we have Monikie Country Park just down the road where you can enjoy water sports, Golf at one of the many courses nearby; or you can just set off from the front door on one of the many country roads ideal for cycling.
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Shower room
- Garden Area
- Washing machine
- Central Heating
- Hot Water
- Hair dryer
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair
- Free Car parking
- Bedding & towels
- Outdoor wash bay with hose
- Accessibility aids – grab handles and small lip on shower door.
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We are happy to accomodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 28 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property and are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property with cots, high chairs and childrens toys provided. Please be aware though that there will be tractors & machinery in operation around the farm so please keep them in sight at all times.