A place to celebrate
There is plenty to do on our doorstep around Angus, but you’d be forgiven for not wanting to leave Muirfield once you’ve arrived.
A stunning countryside home that is the perfect location for celebrations or a relaxed weekend escape. Dip your toes in the outdoor hot tub, relax with a glass of wine by the fire, take a gentle stroll down to the duck pond or battle it out with the kids in the games room.
Space to Breathe
The large public rooms make it the ideal place for family and friends to gather or if you fancy a well-deserved retreat there is plenty space for yoga mats both inside or outdoors.
If you are on the lookout for somewhere special in Scotland, our Muirfield House, located on our family farm just outside Arbroath is the perfect spot.
- Kingsize Ensuite Bedroom X 1
- Superking Ensuite Bedroom X 1
- Twin / Superking Bedroom X 2
- Kitchen/Dining Room X 1
- Large Lounge X 1
- Bathroom/Shower Room X 3 (Including En-Suites)
- Utility Room X1
- Large Garden Area X 1
- Games Room X 1
- Hot Tub
- WIFI (Rural connection)
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Central Heating
- Hot water
- Hair Dryer
- Games Room in garage
- Childrens Books
- Travel Cot & High Chair (on request)
- Free car parking
- Outdoor hose
- Secure garage storage
- Bedding & Towels
- Welcome basket for you and dog!
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We do our best to accommodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 42 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
IMPORTANT – It is recommended that guests have their own travel insurance. We are happy to assist with relevant documentation should a claim be required due to illness/cancellation.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property. Our strict ‘Paws on Floor’ policy means dogs are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time and allows us to continue to have beautiful white linen. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property, high chair and travel cots are available on request pre arrival. Please keep children in sight at all times as tractors & machinery are in operation around the farm and roads.