Three bedroom self catering cottage
Munro is the larger of our two cottages here at Sma’Hame holiday cottages with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Your Country Escape
Furnished comfortably, the cottage is a wonderful place to retreat back to after a day out exploring the Angus area. The garden surrounds most of the house, with stunning views in all direction so no need to feel fenced indoors.
There are delicious eateries a short drive away including The Boat House Arbroath; Gather in Carnoustie and the But n Ben in Auchmithie. We know you are looking for self-catering but we all like to escape the oven gloves once in a while! Click here for more ideas around Angus
- Family Bedroom (King & Single)
- Twin/Superking Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Garden Area
- Washing machine
- Tumble Drier
- Central Heating
- Hot Water
- Hair dryer
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair
- Free Car parking
- Bedding & towels
- Outdoor wash bay with hose
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We are happy to accomodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 42 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property and are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property with cots, high chairs and childrens toys provided. Please be aware though that there will be tractors & machinery in operation around the farm so please keep them in sight at all times.