Three bedroom self catering cottage with hot tub
Munro is the larger of our two cottages here at Sma’Hame holiday cottages with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Outdoor hot tub & summer house
Your Country Escape
Furnished comfortably, the cottage is a wonderful place to retreat back to after a day out exploring the Angus area. The garden surrounds most of the house, with stunning views in all direction so no need to feel fenced indoors.
There are delicious eateries a short drive away including The Boat House Arbroath; Gather in Carnoustie and the But n Ben in Auchmithie. We know you are looking for self-catering but we all like to escape the oven gloves once in a while! Click here for more ideas around Angus
- King Bedroom
- Twin/Superking Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Shower room
- Summerhouse in garden
- Outdoor hot tub package
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Central heating
- Hot water
- Hair dryer
- Patio & dining furniture
- Children’s books
- Free car parking
- Bedding & towels
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor wash area with hose (on request)
- Cot & high chair (on request)
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We do our best to accommodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 42 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
IMPORTANT – It is recommended that guests have their own travel insurance. We are happy to assist with relevant documentation should a claim be required due to illness/cancellation.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property. Our strict ‘Paws on Floor’ policy means dogs are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time and allows us to continue to have beautiful white linen. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property, high chair and travel cots are available on request pre arrival. Please keep children in sight at all times as tractors & machinery are in operation around the farm and roads.