Munro & Glennie holiday homes joined by the Cameron Lounge
Sma Hame is a spacious five bedroom holiday home with 3 lounges, 2 kitchens, 3 shower/bathrooms and a large garden with decking area looking across the countryside.
The Cameron Lounge that joins the Munro & Glennie cottages together, has a large table that is big enough to accommodate everyone for mealtimes with an informal seating area for relaxing in
Space to Unwind
The large number of public rooms make it ideal for get togethers with friends and families. Maybe there is even a special occasion to celebrate? A big birthday, A Hen or Stag or perhaps even accomodation for the wedding itself!
Going away in a large group, can sometimes feel like a lot of pressure. Having the set up of two separate cottages means that you can enjoy some ‘down-time’ or privacy without feeling restrained to the bedrooms.
- Family Bedroom (King & Single)
- Twin/Superking Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom x 2
- Double Bedroom
- Bathroom\Shower room x 3
- Kitchen x 2
- Lounge x 3
- Extra Large Garden Area
- WiFi (rural connection)
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Central Heating
- Hot Water
- Hair dryer
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair
- Free Car parking
- Bedding & towels
- Outdoor wash bay with hose
- Check in: Check-in is from 4pm onwards
Check out is 10am
We do our best to accommodate arrivals & departures outwith these times but only by prior arrangement as we’d hate to leave you waiting while we come in from the fields or further!
- Payment terms: We ask for a deposit of 50% upfront in order to hold your booking, with the balance due 42 days prior to your stay.
- Cancellation terms: Should you need to cancel your stay with us at Sma’Hame we’d appreciate as much notice as possible.
If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
IMPORTANT – It is recommended that guests have their own travel insurance. We are happy to assist with relevant documentation should a claim be required due to illness/cancellation.
- Dog Friendly: The property is on a working farm with some sheep, which is why we have restricted the property to 2 dogs only and both must be under control or on lead at all times while out walking. Dogs must not be left unsupervised in the property. Our strict ‘Paws on Floor’ policy means dogs are not permitted on beds or furniture at any time and allows us to continue to have beautiful white linen. It is also worth noting that the garden has a wall and gates however this may not be secure enough to prevent your dogs from escaping.
- Children: This is a family friendly property, high chair and travel cots are available on request pre arrival. Please keep children in sight at all times as tractors & machinery are in operation around the farm and roads.